Friday, October 21, 2022

Tulsi triple-threat

Two videos of Tulsi and Joe Rogan:


The "what it all means" video:

As I said earlier, Tulsi's going to have to earn my trust. I like a lot of what she's saying, but I want to know she's not just being calculating in saying it. If the basic question is What does she have to gain?, then the answer is obviously that she may be angling for a more serious run at the presidency. And as we all know, anyone who wants to be president should on a basic level, not be trusted. And yet, the paradox is that we need someone who's at least a little bit sane to occupy the White House.

I called Gabbard a "Second Amendment squish" in a recent post. If you read the text of Gabbard's recent announcement about quitting the Dems, she actually sounds fairly reasonable, but I've heard cautionary rumblings suggesting that she might not mean what she's saying. It's possible that Gabbard's position has evolved, and it'd be nice to see Joe Rogan, etc., probing that issue. People can indeed change, and some even have the integrity to admit to a shift in worldview. Is Gabbard one of them?



No comments: