Saturday, October 12, 2024

good God... how plausible is this?

People will call me a credulous moron for believing this. I don't believe it, but I do think it's scarily plausible. Let's reserve judgment and see what happens on Election Day.

Rob Smith is a black, gay conservative. If I'm not mistaken, he left the Republican party but remains an ideological conservative. Maybe this is an easy prediction, but here's an "if-then" for you: if Donald Trump wins on Election Day. I predict there will be at least one more attempt on his life between November 5 and his inauguration. And during his final four-year term, I think it's safe to say that it's open season on Trump, so there's plenty of time for some other moron or morons to make an attempt. 

And I hope Trump, if he wins, comes down hard on these creatures.



1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree, we will see additional attempts on Trump's life before and/or after the election. Honestly, I hope Trump lives to serve, but I think Vance can do the job if Trump can't.

    ReplyDelete

READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING!

All comments are subject to approval before they are published, so they will not appear immediately. Comments should be civil, relevant, and substantive. Anonymous comments are not allowed and will be unceremoniously deleted. For more on my comments policy, please see this entry on my other blog.

AND A NEW RULE (per this post): comments critical of Trump's lying must include criticism of Biden's lying on a one-for-one basis! Failure to be balanced means your comment will not be published.