Friday, July 14, 2023

bandages retired

One bit of good news to come out of COVID self-isolation is that I'm sure enough about the healing of my right big toe that I've elected to put all the bandages, ointments, antibiotics, and alcohol wipes away. This doesn't mean I'm officially declaring myself fully healed, but it does mean that I'm confident enough about the state of my toe that I can contemplate doing some long walks without fear of leakage. I've bagged up all the paraphernalia I'd been using to manage my toe since last October; it's still within easy reach should I need it, but I think we're close to declaring this crisis over.



3 comments:

  1. A ray of light in the darkness brought about by the evil known as COVID.

    Keep fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting for the photo of a stainless sock....

    ReplyDelete
  3. C,

    I'd like to take several such photos after going on several long walks in a row.

    ReplyDelete

READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING!

All comments are subject to approval before they are published, so they will not appear immediately. Comments should be civil, relevant, and substantive. Anonymous comments are not allowed and will be unceremoniously deleted. For more on my comments policy, please see this entry on my other blog.

AND A NEW RULE (per this post): comments critical of Trump's lying must include criticism of Biden's lying on a one-for-one basis! Failure to be balanced means your comment will not be published.