Thursday, October 12, 2023

the beginning of World War 3?

Patrick Bet-David talks about the Israel-Hamas situation:

Despite the click-baity title, Bet-David doesn't really get into the question of whether this conflict could explode into World War 3. Personally, with all the major conflicts blossoming in the world and with the potential for even more, I see World War 3 as a distinct possibility. As a kid, I thought I'd be lucky enough not to experience it. These days, I'm not so sure. And while I normally see the Korean peninsula as tense but kept stable by that tension, it could be that outside forces will tip the balance and turn this largely peaceful land into a hellscape. We should all prepare accordingly.



1 comment:

John Mac said...

More and more, I sense we are indeed on the verge of a global conflict. So many potential flashpoints, Korea being but one example. I'm thinking China might be seeing all these distractions from Ukraine to Gaza as creating the right opportunity to seize Taiwan.

Scary times. World War III will definitely make life a nightmare for us non-elites. I've only got a few years left; I hate the thought of losing them in a war zone.