Saturday, July 27, 2024

new walk tee—now ready

The new walk-tee design is now ready for sale. The "403 km in 20 days" line feels a little cringey: anyone can do the math and see that that averages out to only a bit more than 20 km a day, which isn't much. Between you and me, though: I'm taking six break days because quite a few of those segments are actually over 30 km in length. My longest segment is, in fact, 40 km. I've done longer, but that's still a pretty big chunk for an unathletic guy to do in a day. So 403 km over 14 walking days (plus I'll be walking on my "off" days as well) averages out to 28.8 km, which is a bit more impressive for the regular folks. For you pampered people who've been following these walks, you know that 28 or 29 km isn't that big of a deal.

Meanwhile, go get yourself a tee!



No comments:

Post a Comment

READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING!

All comments are subject to approval before they are published, so they will not appear immediately. Comments should be civil, relevant, and substantive. Anonymous comments are not allowed and will be unceremoniously deleted. For more on my comments policy, please see this entry on my other blog.

AND A NEW RULE (per this post): comments critical of Trump's lying must include criticism of Biden's lying on a one-for-one basis! Failure to be balanced means your comment will not be published.