Tuesday, October 15, 2024

first hitch

My T-Money Go app is apparently unstable and likes to conk out. I got to Suseo Station early, and it refused to activate, so I asked a staffer for help. He couldn't get the app to work, either, so we went to a third person at an information desk, and she printed me out a ticket with a QR code. I've seen no place to scan the code, so they'll either scan it manually on the train, or they'll simply check the ticket, or they'll do nothing. This may be the last time I use the T-Money Go app. Too much of a hassle if it doesn't even work when you need it.

Leaving in a few minutes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING!

All comments are subject to approval before they are published, so they will not appear immediately. Comments should be civil, relevant, and substantive. Anonymous comments are not allowed and will be unceremoniously deleted. For more on my comments policy, please see this entry on my other blog.

AND A NEW RULE (per this post): comments critical of Trump's lying must include criticism of Biden's lying on a one-for-one basis! Failure to be balanced means your comment will not be published.