Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hermes' neuticles

For those of you who are into scriptural hermeneutics, I'd highly recommend Dr. Horace Jeffery Hodges's blog, Gypsy Scholar (see this post for a recent example of what I'm talking about). I never studied biblical languages myself (my ability to sound out Greek text doesn't count as knowing any Greek), so despite my fascination with the topic, I have nothing to contribute and can do little more than spectate. But I know some of my readers are more into hermeneutics than I am. If you, Dear Reader, are among that number and you haven't visited Jeff's blog, please do so. You won't regret it.


_

1 comment:

Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Well, I've again learned a new word from you, Kevin: neuticles.

After looking it up, I see that they're prosthetic testicular implants for neutered pets.

I hope that my two cats don't hear about this . . .

Thanks for the link, by the way.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *