Saturday, November 22, 2014

coming soon

A slew of movie reviews will be headed your way:

•"Interstellar," which I just saw today (Saturday the 22nd)
•"Joe," staring an uncharacteristically subdued Nicolas Cage
•"God Bless America," a film by Bobcat Goldthwait, starring Joel Murray, brother of Bill
•"Jiro Dreams of Sushi," which is pretty much what it sounds like
•"Tim's Vermeer," which explores the mystery of how Vermeer painted so photo-realistically
•"127 Hours," starring James Franco: true story about the dude who cut off his own forearm


_

2 comments:

Nomad said...

I'll be waiting for your review of "Interstellar" because the people I know that saw it weren't quite sure what to make of it.

Kevin Kim said...

Nomad,

My review's going to be chock-full of spoilers, so I hope you see the movie before you read my post. Unless you have no interest in seeing the film, of course.