Wednesday, September 28, 2011

at long last, we're open for business

Creating those rate charts and figuring out some of the regs and policies took two weeks longer than I expected, but I'm finally ready to hang my private tutoring shingle. The TEF blog, while far from complete, now has all the basic information for anyone curious about what I'll be teaching and how much the lessons will cost. Face-to-face tutoring is available to anyone in the northern Virginia area, spanning the entire Alexandria-to-Winchester axis, including Manassas, Chantilly, Fairfax, and Centreville. Tutoring via Skype is available to anyone in the world, as long as we can agree on an appropriate lesson schedule.

I'll be placing ads on Craigslist, that den of freakiness, in the hopes of attracting business. Wish me luck.


_

No comments: