Friday, September 18, 2020

sigh...

I have a little more than a week before I'm off on my trek to Busan. I don't think I have the time to start a blog on a new platform, given how much time I have to spend at work before I leave on Saturday the 26th, so as awkward and as painful as it is for me to say this, I'm going to stick with Blogger at least for the duration of this upcoming walk. I don't think Blogger has switched over on my cell phone yet, and I'll be blogging from my cell phone all the way down to Busan, so if my user experience on my phone remains the same, then blogging ought to feel about as normal as cell-phone blogging usually does. So expect Kevin's Walk 4 to appear on your radar soon. I'll let you know when it's ready for prime time.


UPDATE:  Kevin's Walk 4 is live.

UPDATE 2:  Blogger did switch over on my cell phone, at least for the new blog.  Dammit.



2 comments:

John Mac said...

Ready to roll! You walk, I'll follow along at the new blog. Looking forward to it.

Daniel said...

Can't wait! Take it easy the week before departure!