Monday, July 17, 2023

back to work

Infected or not, here I go. It's back to the grind for old Kevin, and the change comes as a relief. Even we introverts need to spend time outside, among our fellow human beings. Being cooped up for nearly a week is unnatural. I was lucky, though, to catch COVID at a time when we're basically ahead of schedule at work, so I could afford to take the week off without fear of falling behind. As far as commuting goes, most of the rest of the local population ought to have some form of herd immunity, so I'm not overly worried about being among the people. It'll be good to be back in the office.



No comments:

Post a Comment

READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING!

All comments are subject to approval before they are published, so they will not appear immediately. Comments should be civil, relevant, and substantive. Anonymous comments are not allowed and will be unceremoniously deleted. For more on my comments policy, please see this entry on my other blog.

AND A NEW RULE (per this post): comments critical of Trump's lying must include criticism of Biden's lying on a one-for-one basis! Failure to be balanced means your comment will not be published.