Sunday, July 16, 2023

hitch

I was going to work on a 2017 version of my tee-shirt design for the Four Rivers walk. Back in 2017, I never made a tee shirt, so this would have been my way of retroactively rounding out the collection. But I just discovered that all of my tee-design files, except for last year's, are gone—destroyed when my laptop died on me. So I'm about to enter the wild world of resampling low-resolution files to create hi-res images. I have JPEG images of my previous tee designs scattered over multiple blogs, so I guess I'll start with those and see what happens. For anyone wanting to purchase a tee design, there's no change: the design files for those tees were uploaded to Teespring years ago, so they're safe, and you can order a tee any old time. It's future tees based on those designs that are the problem, and since I'm hoping to re-walk the Four Rivers path later this year, I need to make a 2023 tee.

Wish me luck as I figure out how resampling works.

UPDATE: I'm working on the 2019 tee design, basically redoing almost every element. I just finished the front half of the tee; I'll work on the back half Monday night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING!

All comments are subject to approval before they are published, so they will not appear immediately. Comments should be civil, relevant, and substantive. Anonymous comments are not allowed and will be unceremoniously deleted. For more on my comments policy, please see this entry on my other blog.

AND A NEW RULE (per this post): comments critical of Trump's lying must include criticism of Biden's lying on a one-for-one basis! Failure to be balanced means your comment will not be published.