Thursday, July 04, 2024

blogiversary: 21 years

Hard to believe I've been bangin' away at this blog for 21 years, ever since that lonely night in a Korea University PC room in 2003, but there we are. It's probably the one achievement that will outlast me, and that has any meaning. With very rare exceptions, I've written several posts every day, and as the blog's sidebar says, I've covered a range of topics: "Vapid cultural commentary, pungent reviews, sundry Korea-related musings, fartological/scatological humor, political flatulence, and nondualistic Zen excretions in prose or poetry form."

And I was delighted to receive a special message from the always-sharp, wisdom-filled current occupant of the White House!

Warms my heart. God Bless America!



5 comments:

Charles said...

Congrats, dude. Your output over the past 21 years has been truly insane.

Kevin Kim said...

When the accusations of insanity come, I know I've done my job. Thank you.

Michael Gilleland said...

Congratulations, Kevin.

Kevin Kim said...

Danke, danke.

John Mac said...

Happy blogaversary! I first saw your Hairy Chasms back in 2005 and have been a daily reader ever since. Keep up the good work!