Tuesday, July 16, 2024

yup, it's JD Vance

Trump has selected JD Vance to be his running mate. I haven't hidden my opinion that this is a disappointing selection, but they say Vance is gung-ho MAGA, so I guess we'll see. I'm sure he's got the intellectual firepower to out-debate Kamala Harris, but will he turn out to be another backstabbing Judas? Only time will tell. My main worry is that he'll be a bland cipher as Mike Pence was in the beginning. For me, at least, it's going to be an uphill road to convince me he's the right man for the job. 



1 comment:

  1. Vivek is now technically part of the ticket. Only it is Vance's son. I still don't wholly trust Tulsi, so maybe this is a good choice after all.

    ReplyDelete

READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING!

All comments are subject to approval before they are published, so they will not appear immediately. Comments should be civil, relevant, and substantive. Anonymous comments are not allowed and will be unceremoniously deleted. For more on my comments policy, please see this entry on my other blog.

AND A NEW RULE (per this post): comments critical of Trump's lying must include criticism of Biden's lying on a one-for-one basis! Failure to be balanced means your comment will not be published.