Thursday, August 08, 2024

the bloody view

I really have no idea what I'm looking at. It sure looks like my wisdom tooth plus a good chunk of my upper jaw.


the instruments of torture


I don't even know how to label these pictures. Right now, the right side of my face aches, and I'm dealing with the pain by taking the meds prescribed to me (a combination of analgesics and antibiotics) plus my own ibuprofen. My right cheek seems slightly swollen, but for other people, it's hard to see since I've always been chipmunk-cheeked. I'm sure the pain will be gone in time for my next appointment. 



1 comment:

  1. I lost the last of my wisdom many years ago, but I still recall the pain of the extraction. It goes away eventually, but damn, in the meantime, it sucks.

    Man, that must have left a big ol' hole in your head. I guess that's the root hanging off the tooth. Hope the pain goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete

READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING!

All comments are subject to approval before they are published, so they will not appear immediately. Comments should be civil, relevant, and substantive. Anonymous comments are not allowed and will be unceremoniously deleted. For more on my comments policy, please see this entry on my other blog.

AND A NEW RULE (per this post): comments critical of Trump's lying must include criticism of Biden's lying on a one-for-one basis! Failure to be balanced means your comment will not be published.