Monday, October 17, 2016

butthurt

[NB: for an entertaining disquisition on the slang term "butthurt," go visit Charles's site. In this blog post, I'm talking specifically about my butt, which hurts.]

It's the end of the day, and my ass hurts. As I wrote earlier, I slipped and fell on my left hip and right hand this morning. There was no pain for a while, but over the course of the day, there's been enough of an ache to warrant some aspirin. It's still not major; the ache is more annoying than actually painful, and it's certainly not debilitating. That said, it doesn't seem that I'll be doing my creekside walk tonight, which is also annoying. I'll rest my ass this evening, then get walking, or staircasing, tomorrow.



3 comments:

Surprises Aplenty said...

I often find that this kind of pain takes a while to set in. I had a bad fall a few years ago and felt fine for a day or two, then had mild neck pain, then could hardly sleep due to the ache. I hope you feel well tomorrow but won't be surprised if you don't.

Kevin Kim said...

Thanks, Brian. Much appreciated.

Bratfink said...

Oh god! Much of my present debilitation comes from 2 falls in 14 days. And yes, the aches don't set in immediately. STAY OFF THE GROUND!