Wednesday, December 09, 2015

and now for something completely different

Tomorrow, I'm going to try my hand at making American-style breakfast sausage. I've got the ground pork; I've got the herbs and spices; I've got everything I need to make some damn patties. Once the patties are made, I'll be sandwiching them between two buttered and pan-fried bagels along with some American cheese and scrambled eggs.

If the experiment goes well, I'll be able to start bringing my breakfast sandwiches to work. My boss, who likes to order delivery from McDonald's, keeps asking me whether I want anything for breakfast. Up to now, breakfast for me has been a bottle of Lipton tea and maybe an ice-cream bar. Something a bit more rib-sticking might be in order.

Wish me luck.


_

6 comments:

Charles said...

Ice-cream bars for breakfast? Dude.

Kevin Kim said...

Matthew 7:1-2.

Charles said...

Feel free to use the same measure. I'm pretty sure I've not sunk as low as that.

Kevin Kim said...

Said he with lofty disdain. Heh.

Bratfink said...

DELIVERY FROM MCDONALDS? :-O

Maven said...

I've done experiments as you have right here with the breakfast sausage. I have advanced to making my own loose pack chorizo. UTTERLY DELICIOUS!