Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Styx on not watching the inauguration

Styx may have been banned from YouTube, so I now have to look him up on alternative sites like BitChute, which isn't repressive the way YouTube and other mainstream Big Tech sites are.  I'm going to see whether I can embed Styx's video here...

Seems to work!  Cool.  For those of you who have been annoyed by YouTube's constant commercials (I'm on YouTube premium, a $10/month subscription service, so I never see the ads), you'll be happy to know that BitChute doesn't engage in YouTube's annoying practices... for now, anyway.  As I slowly but surely migrate over to alternative video sites, I'll keep finding ways to embed ad-free content on this here blog so that you don't have to deal with the headache of enduring all those ads.



No comments: