Thursday, January 14, 2021

yet another way in which Bruce Lee was a badass

I knew Bruce Lee was a great martial artist, but I guess I never appreciated how great of a martial artist he was.  Here's some video footage I've never seen before:  it shows Bruce Lee playing ping pong with nunchaku.

Impressive. Most impressive.  Imagine the coordination and control you'd need to be able to pull that off.  Baseball players, eat your hearts out.

(NB:  the above embedded video was primed to start in medias res.  Feel free to go back and watch the whole thing from beginning to end.)

ADDENDUM:  commenter Justin says the ping-pong is fake:  it's CGI.  Damn.



2 comments:

Justin said...

That clip is from a 2008 Nokia commercial... It fooled a lot of people when it came out, because the old B&W film look masked the CGI.

Kevin Kim said...

I've been had! Duly noted. Thanks!