Saturday, February 11, 2023

not out of the woods yet

My symptoms came back last night—not as bad as before, but still bad enough for me to go back to TheraFlu and ibuprofen (no gargling necessary this time). So I've been in my apartment all day, basically lying in bed. I opened my window and my studio's front door to allow for some circulation: out with the bad air, in with the good air. I'm not normally a fan of letting in the nasty city air, but opening my windows seemed justified this time.

As before, things had improved from last night to this morning. I've been feeling generally fine all day, so I guess we'll see whether things go downhill tonight. This kind of situation is frustrating; I just want closure, not some stupid yo-yo scenario.



4 comments:

Charles said...

You're obviously dying. Well, it was great knowing you. You had a good run.

Kevin Kim said...

I think "HAD A GOOD RUN" should go on my tombstone.

John Mac said...

Well, I'm betting on you having a LONG RUN.

Kevin Kim said...

The run could be long, but will it be good?