Sunday, July 16, 2023

oops

I haven't been to Costco in over a month, I think, and June is normally the month I renew my membership. It's been July for over two weeks, so you see the problem. At some point, I'm going to have to trundle over to Costco for the renewal procedure. I wonder what they'll do when they find out I'm renewing in July instead of June. Take me out back and stretch me on a rack? Roast me slowly over a spit? Hopefully, the worst that will happen is I'll learn my renewal is good only until next June. If I lose a month, I lose a month.



No comments:

Post a Comment

READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING!

All comments are subject to approval before they are published, so they will not appear immediately. Comments should be civil, relevant, and substantive. Anonymous comments are not allowed and will be unceremoniously deleted. For more on my comments policy, please see this entry on my other blog.

AND A NEW RULE (per this post): comments critical of Trump's lying must include criticism of Biden's lying on a one-for-one basis! Failure to be balanced means your comment will not be published.