Wednesday, August 30, 2006

early arrival of the Magnificent 37

I turn 37 on August 31, but my care package from the folks has already arrived. Dad, a former Northwest Airlines employee (one of the good ones, dammit-- put your stones down!), enjoys a 75% discount when FedExing anything anywhere. The only problem, this time around, was a hitch in Incheon Airport Customs (Murphy's Law: there's always a damn hitch) which held the package up for two days, but it arrived tonight. I don't know whom our family had to bribe to grease the wheels of bureaucracy, but a cardboard box was waiting for me upon my return to my dorm this evening. What follows is a series of pics describing the contents of said care package.





























































































Here endeth our festival of materialism. Now get back to work!





_

No comments: