Saturday, February 12, 2011

the explanation for the blog traffic

I got the following email just now:

"Welcome, visitors from the Czech Republic! I don't know why you're all suddenly here, but I appreciate the visits."

well, it's a sort of feedback you created :-)

this video appered on a very popular www.stream.cz

http://www.stream.cz/video/559111-ryba-co-vypada-jako-penis

and if you google "Urechis unicinctus" you come across the pics you posted on your blog

that's why you're having so many guests from CZ

bye from Prague, CZ

BTW did you really eat those babies? I like some of the Korean cuisine /I make my own kim-chi/ but this was new to me.

I wrote back that I haven't eaten any babies (yet), especially if I hope to visit the beautiful city of Prague which, quite rightly, won't appreciate hosting anyone with a baby-eating reputation.


_

No comments: