Thursday, February 10, 2011


$593 = federal tax refund

$122 = VA tax refund

Come quickly, my precious dollars! Yes! Come to Papa!

For those who don't already know this: the H&R Block website will help you e-file your federal income tax form for FREE. To file the state form as well, it's about $28. This charge can be deducted from your refund, or you can have it debited directly out of your bank account.


No comments: