Friday, August 03, 2012

fartwork

Last night (i.e., Wednesday night), I cranked out a few brush-art images. Unfortunately, when I took the picture of my collection, the pic came out looking terrible, so I've Photoshop-filtered it. The paintings are now hanging up at YB Near, on the wall behind my desk, and my students spent some time ooh-ing and ahh-ing at them. If I can, I'll try to take a better, clearer picture of the paintings, and will display that picture here, im'sh'al-Lah. Meanwhile, you'll have to make do with this:



_

4 comments:

Bratfink said...

OMG I want that first one!

flintknapper said...

LoL, nice, I love they way It mixes the old with the new.

Charles said...

Those are great. Reminds me that I want to get working on that project I wanted to collaborate with you on (er... that project with which I wanted to collaborate with you... ah, screw it).

So much work, so little time!

Kevin Kim said...

After having said "yes" to you and your project a while back, I felt bad that I had rejected Jeff Hodges's attempt at recruiting me to illustrate his short story. But some of that guilt was assuaged when Jeff managed to snag his friend, professional artist Terrance Lindall (who even has his own Wikipedia entry), to do the illustrations.