Wednesday, February 01, 2023

...and down goes Chocolate Superman

Not too surprisingly, the YouTube channel Chocolate Superman, to which I subscribed only a few days ago, and from which I was learning a lot about Arizona, has been officially terminated by YouTube. Having seen quite a few episodes of the guy's show, I'm pretty sure YouTube terminated the channel because it can't stop itself from acting like a cunt, not because Chocolate Superman was in any way inflammatory. He reported, from a rightie perspective, on the electoral goings-on in Arizona. He did longer-form videos in which engage in man-on-the-street interviews

If I'm not mistaken, Superman has a presence on Rumble, so I'm going to head over that way to see whether he has anything to say about his YouTube termination. My two cents: don't bother with YouTube at all. True, YouTube is home to an undeniably huge amount of content, but in the end, most non-woke YouTubers know perfectly well that they need to have a presence on platforms other than YouTube if they hope to maintain both a channel and a viewership. Sorry to see Chocolate Superman disappear from YouTube, but maybe this is for the best. I'll follow the guy on Rumble.

UPDATE: No! I can't find him on Rumble! Come on, man! (as a certain senile guy says)



No comments: