Sunday, November 26, 2023

images



differential enforcement


I didn't get a good grade in Dragon Flatulence 101.

Yeah, pretty much. But the other side refuses to learn from any of this.

I've lost a few "friends" over the years.

I also like the other headline about giving weapons to the Taliban and lecturing Americans about gun control.


Majority reaction on Instapundit: "That's a dude."

Someone should say they want to put a new hole in Gretchen's skull just to see her reaction.

Tastes like dick, at a guess.

Yeah, there was a WTF moment like that in Season 2, Episode 4 of "Invincible."


The citizens will pay the price with collapsing bridges and buildings, crashing planes, faulty computers, etc.

asshole


Yeah, but they don't get logic.

The right just praised Swift for circumventing the concert gate keepers. Is she angel or devil, guys?

Heinlein. This is from way back and still true today.


"And we mean it!"




Enjoy your slave-made iPhone. (Full disclosure: I have a desktop Mac, so I'm part of the problem, too.)

I will never, ever get an Alexa. My privacy is compromised enough already.

They'll just swim north faster.

And the nostrils take turns.

But the gay US left will still shill for Hamas.

Good. Now do the rest of the country.


Go, Elaine!



As I've said before, people don't wake the fuck up until the problem is in their faces.

A lot of people still don't get this.

To be fair, if you're still a loyal Republican after all the GOP has failed to do...



I was never a big Clancy fan, but he wasn't wrong.



And what if they're all corrupt?

I confess I've done that. Less and less these days, but it's part of my past.



1 comment:

John Mac said...

Some good ones today, I always enjoy these.