Saturday, January 27, 2024

a series of confrontations

Nothing gets resolved in the following series of confrontations as leftists are grilled by congressional conservatives. If you're entertained by such conflicts, then this is the video for you. I'm not one who enjoys this sort of pointless fighting; it only raises my blood pressure and makes me want to use dark-side telekinetic powers to poke brains and snap spines. But you might enjoy this, so here we are.

As always, a warning about clickbait-y headlines: I didn't see any leftist get "humiliated" (except maybe one, who seemed openly nervous, shaky voice and all); if anything, the leftists being grilled struck me as relentlessly stubborn, word-twisting, evasive, and confrontational (except for the aforementioned nervous individual, a reverend). There's no defeating such people through logic; they're all beyond the reach of reason, like most liars and shysters.



No comments: