Saturday, March 30, 2024

I still don't trust this

Ana Kasparian, left-liberal firebrand, ranter and raver on "The Young Turks" alongside the massive Cenk Uygur, seems ready to leave TYT because her personal ideology no longer aligns with the media outlet that's been her home for years. The video below seems to support the idea that Kasparian is very close to walking out. And yet... I think this is almost like watching a liberal Californian leave the state for some red state, only to vote for the same stupid blue policies that turned his blue state into a shithole. I'm just not convinced that Kasparian is truly sincere. But maybe I'm wrong. Time is the test of character. It's like watching Tulsi Gabbard's own metanoia about guns and gun control: she seems sincere about her new stance, but there, too, I'm not sure. I do know that I like Tulsi a lot more than I like Ana, but that may only be because I have a crush on Tulsi.

Anyway, here are two videos. Watch and decide for yourself: is Ana for real?

In this next video, the host claims Kasparian is the calmer of the two (her and Cenk). I've never seen that.





No comments: