Monday, March 25, 2024

New rule! (with apologies to Bill Maher)

New rule!

You may punch in the mouth anyone who begins a sentence with "As a..."

Examples:

As a person of color... 
As a woman... 
As an African American... 
As an East Asian... 
As an Indian American... 
As a Native American...
As a member of the queer/trans/LGBTQ+ community... 
As someone who is differently abled...
As a proud Irishman...
As a neurodivergent black lesbian...
etc.

Think of the punch as percussive therapy. Such people can't think beyond or see past their own demographic, so their reality-denying bubble deserves to be penetrated by a speeding fist. Try to knock out a few teeth. Make these people remember.

And before you look through my archives: yes, I'm hypocritically guilty of doing the "As a..." thing. I'm a work in progress, and this is a part of my past that I now reject and am ashamed of. Don't be a Demography is Destiny dickhead.



1 comment:

John Mac said...

As an older white male, a former liberal, and a person who thinks for himself, rejects woke ideology, and looks for non-mainstream sources of news before forming his own opinion, let me just say that I agree with you wholeheartedly.