Tuesday, January 02, 2007

can you do it?

I need to know whether any of my readers can act ruthlessly if need be, i.e., in such a way as to embarrass someone publicly should they be called upon to do so.

"Ruthless," in this case, means, "able to keep the promise behind a threat."

Don't worry-- I'm not looking for someone to help me beat someone else up. I saw a nifty program on a news website (maybe ABC? CNN?) about weight loss, and it featured the threat of extreme public embarrassment for people who failed to reach their weight loss goals.

I don't want to get into it now, but I need to find two people who (1) are not in Korea, (2) do not know each other, and (3) think they can throw the switch and publicly roast me if I fail to accomplish a certain goal.

Email me if you think you've got the guts. Meanwhile, I have to decide whether I really have the guts to go through with this.


_

No comments: