Tuesday, June 05, 2007

on my way hooooome

I'll blog once I'm on terra firma in Virginia, but I can't guarantee that I'll be blogging when I'm in Texas from June 6 to June 9 (yep-- leaving for Texas almost as soon as I arrive).



You can thank RateMyVomit.com for the vomitous imagery. I used two vomit images to create the composite you see above (the funnier of the two originals is here; I couldn't breathe for five minutes, I was laughing so hard). One of the two images was altered and used again; three layers were created, rotated into alignment, and tailored to my mouth. Finally, the vomit images were modified with the "motion blur" function and fused into a single layer. Enjoy. This is what you'll be seeing for the next 24-36 hours.


_

2 comments:

corsair the rational pirate said...

Kevin, drop me a line when you get in and I will buy you a beer (if you have the time).

-corsair

corsairthepirate@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey- once you're back home, ring-a-dingling me and we'll chirp some nesties.