Monday, December 31, 2012

the agenda

Today's agenda looks somewhat busy: I'm off at 1PM to tutor privately in Fairfax, Virginia, from 2PM to 4PM; then I'm off to YB Near to meet my buddy Steve for dinner, a movie (very likely "Django Unchained"), and an overnight New Year's Eve stay (Steve will be abandoning me to fête New Year's with another circle of northern Virginia friends). On Monday night, I'm not quite sure what I'll be doing, but my brother David, who tends bar in DC, has invited me to visit him at his establishment that night to ring in the new year. I'm thinking it over; there's a chance I might just stay in Appalachia and welcome the arrival of 2013 while parked at some overlook on Skyline Drive, there to toast the sunrise over the mountaintops.

Of course, there's still the matter of the year-in-review blog post, and perhaps another embarrassingly public airing of my soon-to-be-broken New Year's Resolutions.


_

No comments: