Monday, October 12, 2015

woo-hoo!

I'm off work and about to step out to do the remainder of my walk. My recent record is 21.7K steps. I might go for 22K steps this evening. Tomorrow, it's all about the packing and the hanbok knot-tying practice. With my coworker's help, I also discovered an airport-bus stop near where I work, so I no longer have to worry about taking a cab way into downtown just to grab an expensive bus. I can afford to wake up a little late on Wednesday morning, after which I'll very slowly go through the "spectacles, testicles, wallet, and watch" checklist routine before heading out to the airport with a healthy time margin. Flight departs at 4:35PM; I need to be at the airport 2-3 hours beforehand, which means arriving at Incheon around 1:35PM. That, in turn, entails leaving the Daechi area around 12:15PM, as I'll be taking a cheap airport bus, which means lots of stops along the way, i.e., a long ride ahead of me.

But these details are trivial. As Neil Diamond sang, I'm comin' to America!


_

No comments: