Tuesday, January 23, 2018

your moment of Star Wars levity

It took a moment for me to realize this rant was tongue-in-cheek, but no matter how you approach the rant, I think you'll enjoy it. With all the bitterness and controversy surrounding the newest Star Wars trilogy, it's nice to take a break and just have a laugh.


Oh, and here's that climactic scene in "The Last Jedi" between Luke Skywalker and Kylo Ren, redone as a 16-bit, 1980s-era video game:


I found the above almost as touching as the scene in the movie.

And, finally: here's the Snoke/Rey/Kylo throne-room scene, using actual audio from the movie, and redone with Legos:






1 comment:

Charles said...

I totally agree with that first video. In fact, I don't think he went far enough: Anyone who is not faithful to the original radio serials is not a true fan!