Friday, January 26, 2018

my "Quoranic" insight

I posted an answer on Quora to a vaguely worded question about walking.

Check out the preview below:


Read Kevin Kim's answer to How long would it take to walk across the whole state? on Quora

NB: it's weird, but don't click the "more" link if you want to see the whole answer. Instead, click the question itself: the question is also a link that will take you to the full entry on Quora. Strange, but that's how these links work, for some reason.

Or just click this link.

ADDENDUM: hitting the "more" link from my Chrome browser at work (my office desktop is a Windows machine) produces weird behavior. Hitting the "more" link while at my apartment and using Chrome on my MacBook Air laptop produces no strangeness at all. Go figure.




No comments: