Friday, January 12, 2018

dog vids

I'm up at 5AM because I had to rewrite the 4000-some words I had already written after having accidentally deleted the original "Last Jedi" review post.

So here, for your entertainment, are two dog videos that I'm uploading right before I hit the hay. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

First: two huskies "talk"—with subtitles!


Second: one dog rats the other one out:


The second video has almost 8.9 million views. I found it funny, but there were moments when I thought the lady was going on and on for too long. At the same time, it was hilarious to see the dogs just sitting there, more or less attentively, while the lady spoke to them. And then, when it came time for the dogs to reveal the awful truth, it really did seem as if they had understood and internalized everything the lady had said. Just watch.



2 comments:

Charles said...

Yeah, the lady in the second one definitely did go on for too long. Especially since Harley was just like, "What? This isn't hard at all. She did it." And you can totally tell by the look on her (Loa?) face that she did it.

Also, you have two large dogs in the house and you leave cookies out on the counter?

Kevin Kim said...

Yes... leaving cookies out, in a house with canines, does boggle the mind. I hope the cookies weren't chocolate, otherwise Loa's going to end up, uh, expressing certain difficulties.