Monday, September 03, 2012

awesomeness to ensue

My buddy Dr. Steve will be here in a few hours. I've been promised a birthday meal, possibly at the Apple House. If so, I may gorge myself on the Apple House's infamous one-pound burger-- that, or their bison burger. And perhaps we'll go around the corner, get some of that lovely Apple House soft-serve ice cream, sit at a nearby picnic table, and leer at the female customers. Assuming the rains will have stopped by then, of course.

It's hard to be pervy in the rain.


_

3 comments:

SJHoneywell said...

Few things are sadder than a moistened pervert.

Charles said...

Belated comment after reading your Twitter feed: is the cheeseburger one full pound of meat with cheese added to it? And I assume that's precooked weight, correct? Still, roughly 450 g of flesh... that's more than what HJ and I usually eat in a meal combined. Impressive.

Kevin Kim said...

Charles,

Yes, I'm pretty sure that it was a pound of meat plus cheese, and that the "one pound" rating referred to the pre-cooked weight of the meaties. It was still a gargantuan brick of a burger, and juicy as all hell.