Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Nutella versus... Jif

I bought myself a big-ass bottle of Nutella, and out of sheer primate curiosity, I also bought a bottle of Jif's attempt at a chocolate hazelnut spread. Brought them into the kitchen, cracked open the bottles, and...

...it's no contest. Nutella kicks Jif's ass up and down the street. The Jif spread isn't horrible, but it's far too heavily focused on hazelnuts and not nearly focused enough on chocolatiness. I'm going to have to find a creative use for the Jif. Serving suggestions welcome.


_

6 comments:

Bratfink said...

Eh, shove it in the back of yer fridge. When you run out of Nutella it will taste fine if you're hungry.

Kevin Kim said...

Ruth, you crack me up.

Charles said...

Try dumping it in coffee? I don't know, I don't drink coffee, so I would know if that would work or not.

Or you could always spread it on a prostitute's lower back and then lick it off. (Thoroughly washing the prostitute before application is recommended.)

Kelly said...

Thanks for doing that research for us.

The Maximum Leader said...

Damn. I was going to suggest rubbing the Jif on your balls and finding a hooker to lick it off for you. But Charles' suggestion beat me to the punch.

Bratfink said...

Maybe you can use it to bake brownies.