Monday, April 24, 2017

Walk Thoughts #53: second blister

My right foot has decided that one blister site wasn't enough: if the first site blistered and healed, then obviously a second site was necessary. It doesn't look like much on camera, but it hurts like hell. I walked on that blister for much of yesterday, and I'll be walking on it tomorrow morning.

As I wrote before, there's really not much you can do with blisters except walk through them. Maybe they pop; maybe they don't. Just leave them alone during your walk and let them go through their natural cycle. Don't mess with them.

I've walked on blisters before, so this isn't new. Getting a big blister on the second day of a walk is new, but I'll be talking about the reasons for the blister when I do my bigger writeup of yesterday's journey. Stay tuned.

No comments: