Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Walk Thoughts #72: getting closer

I was startled by how close I was to the pension when Eron and I parted ways. This inspired me to keep from slowing down despite mounting pain.

The road suddenly became very hilly, but I chugged along fast enough to pass some young bikers who were walking and pushing their bikes up one of the hills, having given up on riding thanks to the steep slope. I felt like a tough old man for once.

The pics below show my final approach to the pension, ending with a wide shot of the grounds. As you'll see in a later batch of photos, the pension is fairly humble and a bit rough, but it's a comfortable roof over my head at the end of a sweaty day. And all for the low, low price of W30,000 paid via wire transfer thanks to my cell phone!

No comments: