Friday, July 31, 2020

ol' Uncle Joe doesn't know where he is

Have you seen the cringe-inducing clip of Joe Biden shambling up to a podium, greeting his tiny audience by welcoming them to a location that exists only in his mind and/or the mists of prehistory, then smiling and trying to pass his gaffe off as an "I meant to do that" joke? If you haven't, then click here. As inclined as I am to mock creepy ol' Joe, I have to admit that, like when Hillary Clinton's legs buckled beneath her, I actually feel a twinge of pity for the man. I still can't fathom why Joe Biden said yes to campaigning for president, but he's an adult who has made his choices, so he's going to be judged by them. I think his campaign was a crucial mistake, and I think the Democrats are collectively beginning to realize the same thing but, like when you watch a shit-filled toilet that's about to overflow, you can't do anything but stand there, transfixed, as a mounting sense of disaster fills your soul.

Here's Styx on Biden's latest sign of Alzheimer's and what the implications are:






No comments: