Saturday, January 01, 2011

the dog I sat

Maqz the chihuahua-- who belongs to my brother Sean, and whom I dog-sat for almost a week-- is cuter than most chihuahuas, I have to say. His neck is thicker and his face, while still cartoonish, isn't as obnoxious to my aesthetic sensibilities as the faces of most chihuahuas. It's easy to be seduced by the dog's cuteness, as the following three photos will confirm:
















But before you get too carried away with your cooing and ooh-ing and awww-ing, let the following picture, taken in Sean's apartment on the day I came to pick Maqz up, remind you of what this little dog is capable of:








(All pics courtesy of my Droid X.)





_

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, aww anyway. The dog is just too cute, and it's not my apartment or mess to clean up, so in the spirit of true something-or-other-not-very-nice (I don't think schadenfreude is quite the right word) I can just enjoy.

Addofio