Tuesday, April 12, 2016

It's Only for 14 Days: Day 11 of 14

WEIGHT: 126.0 kg

APPROX. RESTING PULSE: 81 (20-sec calc method). This really seems to be happening.

BLURRY VISION: none.

SKIN: as before.

CHEST PAIN: No tightness at all today. I walked maybe 7K steps because I've got loose bowels, probably acquired after having eaten something I shouldn't have.

MENTAL STATE: mostly alert and focused; emotionally stable.

GENERAL WELL-BEING: Overall positive, but ready for this to be over. As I'd posted previously, I do little but think about food all day long. Not that I'm not eating, but I'm really not eating much at all. Right now, I feel as if I'm bargaining with some celestial being, promising it that, when I start eating again, I'll be good and will avoid carbs—just please let me EAT SOMETHING.

End report.


_

2 comments:

Charles said...

Congrats are in order for the resting pulse at the very least. That's a very marked improvement!

Kevin Kim said...

And it means I'm probably way wrong about the extent to which diet can influence resting heart rate.