Monday, April 11, 2016

It's Only for 14 Days: Day 10 of 14

WEIGHT: 126.2 kg (Weighed myself in the evening after having drunk a steady supply of water all day. I bet I'll be lighter in the morning if I behave myself with fluids tonight.)

APPROX. RESTING PULSE: 81 (20-sec calc method). Glad to see continued improvement. I got 81 as one result of several; another result was 78, but I found that hard to believe, so I decided just to stick with 81.

BLURRY VISION: none.

SKIN: as before: scabby, patchy, and blotchy, esp. on left shin. You've now seen what my left shin looks like. Attractive, yes, ladies? Skin on my face is about the same as it always is: slightly greasy in the T-zone, dry and needing exfoliation everywhere else. I suspect that the blotchy discoloration of my leg skin is here to stay, even if things improve, diabetically speaking. That's a shame, but I did this to myself.

CHEST PAIN: No tightness at all today. I walked 15.5K steps.

MENTAL STATE: mostly alert and focused; emotionally stable.

GENERAL WELL-BEING: Overall positive. Still disappointed not to be losing more weight, but I'm not exercising super-intensely, and as I noted before, I've got a molasses-slow metabolism. Weight goes on, but it doesn't come off that easily. Also, for those who've been wondering: I'm not on a starvation diet. I do, in fact, take in both nutrients and calories, but the calories have been radically cut back. I'm surviving just fine.

End report.


_

No comments: