Monday, April 04, 2016

It's Only for 14 Days: Day 3 of 14

WEIGHT: 129.4 kg (these are morning weigh-ins, by the way, even though the report is published in the evening)

APPROX. RESTING PULSE: 92 (15-sec calc method). Same as yesterday.

BLURRY VISION: none (obviously not counting myopia).

SKIN: as before: scabby, patchy, and blotchy, esp. on left shin.

CHEST PAIN: some tightness in the chest during my short, 10-min walks (flat ground) with coworker. We do about 3-4 walks per day, roughly 1,200-1,500 steps per walking session. I then walk home for an extra 3,000 or so steps.

MENTAL STATE: alert, focused, generally emotionally stable. No fatigue, wooziness, or diminished coordination yet. I had a lot of sleep over the weekend—arguably too much, but I think the oversleeping benefited me, all in all.

GENERAL WELL-BEING: Overall positive. Feeling a bit lackluster, and inner thighs are a bit tense and achy. Not sure why. Will try stretching. Otherwise, I'm my usual huge, lumbering, sluggish self.

End report.


_

No comments: