Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Walk Thoughts #227: arrival... and beyond

These pictures take you through the final, final part of the walk to the estuary. You'll also see a pic of my boss (seated on the right) and his friend John, who lives and works in Busan. We ate great wings and pizza at a seaside restaurant called Slice of Life. There's a murky shot of my hand in the ocean, and my boss took the final shot of me standing on the beach. I wish I could say I touched the water as soon as I got my final certification stamp, but the land at that spot was too high above the water for me to touch it. It wasn't until two cab rides later that I walked out to the beach in the Gwangalli neighborhood and touched the ocean. Yeah... cab rides. Being in a motor vehicle again was a treat.

5 comments:

John Mac said...

Congratulations Kevin! What an adventure! Thanks for sharing it with us...

Charles said...

Congrats, man! You stuck it out through thick and thin, and finally made it to the end. You must be feeling a tremendous sense of achievement right now. Although I bet you're saving some of that for when you fill in that last, tiny piece of the puzzle in a couple weeks. No matter--you deserve the congrats now.

Daniel said...

An amazing journey! Congrats!

Bratfink said...

Well done, mate!

motorrad said...

Let me post this again. Congratulations!!

Scott