Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Walk Thoughts #228: what happens now

Tonight, I'll be laundering my clothes and sleeping the sleep of the righteous. Tomorrow morning, I'll be checking out around 10AM, taxiing over to my boss's hotel, then driving out to an early lunch with my boss's other friend Neil. After that, my boss will drive me back to Seoul, and once I'm settled back into my apartment, I'll write up my final "assessment" post, plus maybe an epilogue post or two.

So it's not quite over yet, and remember: there's still that make-up walk that I need to do, even if my boss thinks that no one's going to care. I wouldn't be able to live with the knowledge that I had come that close to walking across every inch of the country, only to be foiled by a guest-house ajumma.

2 comments:

Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

I'm on pins and needles till you really finish this walk, Kevin, because you must be accurate and honest about how much time was required!

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

Kevin Kim said...

The sincerity of your concern is duly noted.