Monday, June 03, 2024

God damn Spring

A few weeks ago, I tried to order a medium-sized tee for a lady friend of mine in the States as part of a care package. I always send these tees to myself first for quality control. Good thing I do: the shirt arrived today... and the image on the tee's back is all wrong. This constantly happens with Spring (formerly Teespring)—one of the reasons why I'm hesitant to send things directly from Spring to a recipient. See for yourself what went wrong.

tee's front (no problem)

tee's back (dafuck is this??)

I've sent in a request for Spring to send me a new tee on their dime. They're usually pretty good about doing that, but I wish they'd stop fucking up to begin with. Waste of time and effort. And another shirt to put in the donation hamper downstairs in my building.



No comments:

Post a Comment

READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING!

All comments are subject to approval before they are published, so they will not appear immediately. Comments should be civil, relevant, and substantive. Anonymous comments are not allowed and will be unceremoniously deleted. For more on my comments policy, please see this entry on my other blog.

AND A NEW RULE (per this post): comments critical of Trump's lying must include criticism of Biden's lying on a one-for-one basis! Failure to be balanced means your comment will not be published.