Wednesday, June 05, 2024

numbers, before the indulgence

Here are my morning numbers, taken before I ruin everything for myself later this evening:

blood sugar: 97 (after four Cherry Coke Zeroes last night)
blood pressure: 112/67 (my device calls this "low")
weight: 114.5 kg
pulse-ox: 98%
pulse: 58
estimated A1c since 4/15: 7.33

I'll be morbidly curious to see how bad things are tomorrow morning. Meanwhile, I'll eat a little something, like a Paris Baguette salad, before I meet Charles later today since I don't want to starve until then: I fasted most of yesterday and will fast again tomorrow. No need to torture myself unnecessarily.




1 comment:

  1. All systems go for burgers. If you can maintain those numbers through a combination of intermittent fasting/OMAD, meds, and walking/resistance training for a year or so, you should be able to stave off any disease progression and hopefully see some major improvements in heart function. Let there be feasting before the inevitable fast.

    ReplyDelete

READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING!

All comments are subject to approval before they are published, so they will not appear immediately. Comments should be civil, relevant, and substantive. Anonymous comments are not allowed and will be unceremoniously deleted. For more on my comments policy, please see this entry on my other blog.

AND A NEW RULE (per this post): comments critical of Trump's lying must include criticism of Biden's lying on a one-for-one basis! Failure to be balanced means your comment will not be published.